Monday, July 13

Scootering with Baxter

First I just want to say thank you for all the kind words and comments of support. Grandpa's viewing and memorial service are tomorrow so i will probably be a mess for a few days after that (I've been holding it together so well since Saturday).

Anyway, today I took Baxter and Koda scootering and my aunt went with me to take some photos.


A brief moment of calm in between trying to eat another dog on a walk.
Photobucket

We're off!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Woah. Check out that tongue action.
Photobucket

Let's see a closeup!
Photobucket

Baxter is so much more consistent than Trophy. Trophy is eithering hauling-ass or slacking completely off the pace Koda is practically dragging him down the path. >_< Baxter has a natural talent!
Photobucket

happy
Photobucket

1 comment:


Collars for the Collarholic in You!




http://loveofqwill.etsy.com