Friday, April 10

It's good to come home.

I hate going to work. BUT, I love coming home afterward. Not only does it mean i can finally take my shoes off and sit down, but it also means this:
Photobucket
How can you not love that face??

Unfortunatly Trophy usually looks something like this:
Photobucket
(I still haven't be able to fully capture his big toothy grin, but i WILL SOME DAY!)

But one dorky pup aside how could anyone NOT want to come home to three (or 4, or 8 or 12. Err. ok just 4. My limit is 4.) of these happy faces?
Photobucket

I love these boys.
Photobucket

REMINDER: Contest for the free collar ends SUNDAY!!! Keep twittering and entering! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, how could you NOT want to come home to those faces? We vote for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH we be you get the BEST greeting when you get behind that gate!

    Happy Easter!

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Addie and Lucie

    ReplyDelete


Collars for the Collarholic in You!




http://loveofqwill.etsy.com