Sunday, August 24

So Sweepy

I've made a mini goal with myself to update this thing everyday. I know there are going to be days where it will be physically impossible (like on my upcoming migration back to Ohio and probably any day where i work over 10 hours), but shush.... let's not see the glass half-empty. Besides my photography skills need lots of work.

Today I did a study of sleepy faces.

Puppies have the sweetest sleepy faces.
Photobucket

Qwill says "put the camera down woman, i'm sleeping"
Photobucket

But Qwilleran, you have such bee-yoo-ti-ful eyes :)
Photobucket

Besides, when you try to escape my flash by snuggling with your older-little bruddah, it's very photo-worthy.
Photobucket

And let's not forget the Doodle.
Photobucket

You'll notice no closeups of Shiner... i don't know what magical aura the dog possesses, but close up photos of him r.e.f.u.s.e. to be in focus. period.

to make up for it, i leave you with a picture of my cat Zeus being adorable.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, that first pic of Trophy is P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S!!! And I love the big ol' kitty pic too. Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete


Collars for the Collarholic in You!




http://loveofqwill.etsy.com