Sunday, June 14

Five dog day

I become more torn about B's future everyday.

On the one hand, I'm still saving money up to get his hips x-rayed. He is not limping profoundly like he was a few weeks ago, but he does favor one rear leg.

On the other hand, he gets along so well with all my dogs! Even Toady!! When my sister came back home this weekend i was very nervous that B would relapse and we'd have a fight on our hands, but B didn't really notice. Not to say he doesn't have any snarky moments (oh, he does) but he's easily corrected.

*sigh* fostering and foster failing are difficult endeavors :)

THROW THE FRISBEE!
Photobucket

OK FINE!
On to the photos! (my sister took all of the frisbee shots, so don't blame me if you don't like them. lol)

Photobucket

As if we had any doubts he was all border collie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The very first throw i did today was really high and ended in Koda jumping over Baxter with the bottoms of his toes over 3 feet off the ground. It was awesome to witness, but of course it wasn't captured on film and i think Koda scared himself as this was all the airtime he got after that.
Photobucket

ah well. at least he cought it.
Photobucket

unlike some dogs i know
Photobucket

Qwill's only frisbee chase today. I told him off for being so mean to Trophy today and so he pouted mostly, but did chase this roller.
Photobucket

Doesn't Koda look good? Much better from overweight dog who was pulling out all of his hair last year. We finally have his food and grass allergies under control!
Photobucket

A glimpse "behind scenes". Notice Shiner grazing in the background. I'm surprised Qwill isn't grazing either. They both think they're cows! Oh, and Hi! That's me in the midst of my canine chaos! :)
Photobucket

Shiner and his aunt. Think he's do this for me? not a chance!
Photobucket

He even looks content.
Photobucket

If i did that to him he's be out of his mind in terror. Since i am the devil in disguise to him. *sigh*
Photobucket

Whut?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Collars for the Collarholic in You!




http://loveofqwill.etsy.com